by DineOut Restaurant
10 Aug, 2018
Indian's love for paneer is irreplaceable. We all know how to make paneer bhurji but relishing the desired savor is also an art. Indian kitchens have a wide assortment of spices that can get the totally distinct taste for you, but you must know how to use them according to your taste bud. Our chefs from Dine Out received a good response from the guests, especially for Paneer Bhurji.
Keen to cook elaborate meals yet want to get something delicious? Switch to panner bhurji, undeniably easy and less time-consuming.
List of Ingredients Required for the Preparation of Paneer Bhurji
- 250 gram crumbled paneer( 3 and a half cup milk and 2 spoon lemon juice )
- 1 1/2 tablespoon oil or ghee
- 1/2 teaspoon garam masala powder
- 1/2 teaspoon cumin seeds
- 1/2 spoon amchur powder
- 1 medium finely chopped tomato
- 1 tablespoon garlic paste
- 2 medium finely chopped onion
- 4 pinch salt
- 4-5 garlic cloves
- 3 pinches coriander powder
- 1-2 chopped chili or 1/2 teaspoon red chili powder(exceptional)
- 1/2 teaspoon powdered turmeric
- 1/2 finely chopped capsicum
- 2 teaspoon sunflower oil
To enhance the taste you can add
- 1/2 fenugreek seeds or Kasturi Methi, ¼-mango powder/ amchur
- For garnishing, you can use coriander and red sauce.
- Crumble the paneer and keep it aside
- Keep the online, tomato and other things chopped or grinded
- Grind the garlic and form a thick paste
- Keep all the required spices nearby.
People always try to give a restaurant like taste to their home cooked food, so here it is. The recipe we use to make paneer bhurji would help you to win various hearts as we do.
Follow these ten steps to Make Paneer Bhurji and stun everyone at home -
- Add the suggested oil in Pan. Heat it on medium flame Add cumin seeds and let them splutter. Add garlic, ginger, chopped chili, and let it fry it for a minute. Sauté until its aroma vanish.
- Add onions and let it turn golden/translucent for at least 2-3 minutes.
- Add tomatoes and cook it until it turns mushy. Add desired amount or a pinch of salt and turmeric and fenugreek seeds, it would help the tomatoes in to sauté faster.
- Add vegetables like capsicum, peas if wanted. Sauté it until it gets slushy.
- Add the rest of the spices including coriander powder, salt, chili powder, garam masala, amchur powder, Kasturi methi, red chili powder and keep mixing
- Add milk and mix it for a while.
- Add crumbled paneer, lemon juice and let it get cooked.
- Cook it on medium flame only and for 2 minutes only. Keep stirring and do not let it stick to the pan. Overcooking may turn it hard.
- Turn off the flame. Pour the paneer into the bowl and garnish it with coriander leaves
- Serve it with chapatti or bread. Add lemon juice to enhance its taste.
You can serve it to your guests to give them a nourishing and scrumptious dinner. Or it can be a perfect treat for your children.
We hope you find it use full and relishing. Though you may find numerous recipes try all and then choose the best one. Don't forget to visit Dineout restaurant Indira Nagar Lucknow and equate the taste if it is same as ours. We have a wide assortment of all paneer dishes that can leave you succulent and that too on pocket-friendly rates. Let the hotspot become your celebration point once and for always. Getting vegetarian food with delicious taste is not so difficult in Lucknow now. Visit DineOut to know more.